- Steam will stop supporting Ubuntu Linux over 32-bit compatibility
- Zelda Breath Of The Wild Sequel In Development Because Of DLC Ideas
- Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Features Keanu Reeves & An April 2020 Release Date
- EVE Online: Invasion Expansion Announced Featuring Mighty Triglavians
- Star Citizen Report Reveals Gross Money Mismangement and Chris Robert's Poor Decisions
- Mass Effect-Style porn game subverse pulls in $2 million on Kickstarter
- Why Elder Scrolls VI microtransactions would be worrying
- Ubisoft’s Anno 1800 Will be Made Unavailable on Steam After Launch Day Due to Exclusivity Deal
- Bohemia Interactive Explains Why Vigor Will Be Delayed
- NZXT is now offering prebuilt PC bundles for aspiring streamers
- A look back at what made NieR: Automata so great
- Another Total War Saga is in development
- Skull & Bones TV show Planned ahead of Game's Launch
- Fallout 76 player who spent 900 hours in-game says they've been banned
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: The Price of Survival Achievements Revealed
- Steel Division 2 deploys on April 4th with perks for Normandy 44 owners
- The Resident Evil 2 remake is one of the best Resident Evil Games Ever
- Bright Memory is an impressive FPS debut from a solo developer
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
If you are somehow still not sure about how we handle our cookies it is by all means preferred to disable cookies in your browser’s options.
The Cookies We Set
We use various social media third-party plugins which will store cookies on our website, there is no intrinsic difference between a first-party cookie and a third-party cookie. There are just cookies. The distinction only exists at runtime, within the context of a particular visit.
Third Party plugins we use
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and where we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Youtube, Twitter, Twitch, Discord, Disqus, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.